• Comments. Not expected, but appreciated when constructive or positive.
• Credit. For materials such as textures and brushes- not required, but encouraged so that others can find where you got them. For tutorials- not required, but do not post them elsewhere in whole or in part. For icons- Not required, but expected as a courtesy to me as the artist. When crediting please credit either motjicons or misfitofthejedi. Essentially do what you want with my stuff, just don't claim you authored them and it's all good.
• Formats. I use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 & Adobe Image Ready 7.0 all my images/brushes/etc. are made to work with these. When asked I have started to provide imagepacks, but some of the older brush packs don't have them yet. I am trying to eventually do this for all but I'm disorganized. Sorry!
• Hotlinking. Forbidden! Please do not do this, it wastes my bandwidth, causes broken images and it's just plain rude!
• Spoilers. Please expect to see these in my icons, if you don't want to be spoiled don't view my journal. One person's spoiler is not the same as another and I don't always think before I post them.
• Friends. You are welcome to "watch" this community or join it, but please do not "friend" my personal journal unless you really want to be my friend- as I do not post my materials there. If you join you are welcome to post questions about my materials.
• Uses. My textures are made for icons but if you can use them on something else go ahead. My brushes are made a little bigger for use on anything from icons to wallpapers so go crazy, use them on anything. My icons are for use anywhere, another blog system, as a message board avatar, or whatever- just be sure you're not claiming you made them and you're good.
• Updates. I am a very busy person and this is a hobby so my updates tend to be very sporadic. Expect to see them in weird chunks of major activity and then none. But please check back often because I do try and stay active cause I find graphic making theraputic.
• Abuse. If anyone abuses the priveledge of downloading my zips and materials they will be banned from this comm and blacklisted in the future for other artists to look out for. So behave, don't abuse the priveledge!
If for some reason I've forgotten to credit you or add you to my resources please feel free to post a comment on my personal journal to let me know who you are and what I used that should be credited. I'm a bit disorganized and at times forget where I got an item before I get a chance to use it. Call it drunken downloading or insomniatic forgetfulness. lol